This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time
I just go, “Oh you’re a kid, you’re freaking indestructible, suck it up.”
(Source: kaliskadyami, via analogpowerbutton)
Can someone please explain this picture to me?
I think it is that time of day to get off Tumblr.
My Skype may or may not be squishypotatoes
Hehehe, the world may or may not never know.
You never know. Or will you? D:
So I am almost at 400 followers. I would like to thank all of you for staying and following me through this wild roller coaster we call Band.
400 followers! You guys ROCK!
I’m just going o leave this here.
Two scientists walk into a bar
The first says “I’ll have some H2O.”
The second says “I’ll have some H2O, too.”
Both of them receive water because the bartender is not irresponsible enough to serve concentrated hydrogen peroxide as a drink.
the other version
(Source: screenburned, via suckaflute)